|We both thank God (my husband and I) for Vickie. We are both so helpless now with all our ailments- I can’t help my husband and he can’t help me, so without her I don’t know what we would do.|
Whether to recuperate after hospital discharge or to live independently despite the frailties of age, Visiting Homemakers’ certified home health aides make it possible.
Aides skillfully provide the full range of care that patients need to be safe and comfortable at home.
- assist in personal care – helping with bathing, toileting, and grooming
- promote recovery and good health
- prepare and serve nutritious meals
- assist with prescribed exercises
- make sure patients take their medications
- assist with transfers and ambulation
- perform the routine housekeeping tasks that keep the patients’ surroundings safe
Very importantly, Visiting Homemaker’s aides reassure patients who are struggling with illness. At each visit they bring the warmth, companionship, and encouragement that facilitate recovery.
Certified home health aide service is customized to each patient’s unique needs. Service can provided for as few hours as two hours a week and up to 24 hours/7 days a week. It may be short term to facilitate a recovery. Or, service can be provided on a long term, ongoing basis to meet the daily care needs of people suffering from the frailties of old age or people of all ages with chronic disabilities.
|My wife and I could not have managed my father’s care with our aide’s help. We witnessed her compassionate care first hand and always felt comfortable and confident that he was in good hands with her.|
Please contact us if you have any questions.