Visiting Homemaker Home Health Aide Service of Bergen County, Inc. values its employees as its most valuable resource. We are constantly looking for good people to work as:
Home Health Aides: hourly and live-ins
CHEER Workers: Perform basic housekeeping services, grocery shopping, errands
Volunteers: Visit elderly shut ins and help with grocery shopping
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits:
- Health insurance for eligible staff
- Pension for eligible staff
- Flexible schedules
- Supportive supervisory staff
- Paid benefit days for eligible staff
- Uniform provided
- Service Awards
If you would like to join our team, we would like to get to know you. Please schedule an appointment for a personal interview by calling us at 201-488-0041.
What to Bring
- CHHA Certificate (Original)
- Other credentials as applicable to position
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of all employers for the past 5 years.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of 3 personal references – not related to you.
If hired, you will need to provide us with the following documentation:
- Social Security Card
- Driver License
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) (such as Alien Registration card, INS card, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
Please contact us if you have any questions.